August 2, 2011

All packed and ready to go...

I told you last Friday how Mr Giggleberry and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary. Well the celebrations keep going!


This Thursday (just 2 sleeps away!) Grandma & Papa Giggleberry are heading to town to mind my babies while my gorgeous hubby and I head off on a little weekend away! Yay!!

We have had this weekend booked for the past 6 months and are heading north to my father in law's unit in Port Douglas.... We plan to do a whole lot of nothing :) Eating prawns, sleeping in, walking on the beach and maybe a trip out onto the Great Barrier Reef for some snorkelling!!

So having said that I am one very busy Giggleberry this week getting ontop of orders - I'd love to go away with as much ticked off my To Do List as possible so excuse me if you see no more blog posts until we are back as I'm connected to my sewing machine at every chance between packing and organising the house before we head off.
All emails etc will be replied to as soon as we are home but for the long weekend I plan to pretend I don't even have a mobile phone!!
Hope your week is a lovely one xx
Giggles

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have a wonderful time Amy!
Big hgus!
jen xo