July 16, 2010

Ribbon Jars!

When I saw this post on the Inspired Papertrey Ink blog I fell in love with the idea - Ribbon Jars! They look like gorgeous lollie jars lined up on the shelves of Nicole's amazing craft studio! I knew I would copy this idea if I ever had a sewing/craft room.


As you may have read HERE the Giggleberry family are about to move home and I am very spoilt to be claiming the study in the new house as my very own sewing room so in a bit of an excited flurry I went hunting for the bits and pieces for my very own ribbon jars!


I found 6 large vintage glass jars on ebay and with the help of Kristen from Paper by Forget Me Not who found the wooden pegs for me I was ready to spool all my ribbon off cuts, ribbons form gifts & packaging and general cute ribbons I have purchased over time onto the pegs. Just check out the super easy how to HERE


I LOVE how they came out! And I know I need to pack the jars into boxes to move them to their new home but I think I might leave them on the shelf they are currently on in our dining room until the very last minute ;)





Giggle

4 comments:

Jaz Higgins said...

seriously too cute! what a brilliant idea! :)

Kelly said...

looks fantastic, what a great idea :)

Jen said...

they look amazing Amy, oooooh, I can't wait to see your 'studio' when it is all done ;)!! I am sure, knowing you, it is gonna be beeeee-uu-d-fulll!

Little Choopie said...

ooh I think I'm in love. They look gorgeous Amy. Well done x