June 17, 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't wait.....

I know, I know this is a day late (well maybe not depending where in the world you are lol) but I still had to play along because the thing I couldn't wait for yesterday is the same reason I didn't post this..... My internet connection!!! We are on a monthly plan with a cable connection so the speed is great but once we use up our limit the connection slows down sooooooo much! This month we used up our limit so much earlier than usual (all that you tube watching hehehehe) so we have upgraded - Yay! and it started as of midnight last night!!

Oh and the other thing I can't wait for is this gorgeous bubble dress from The Delicious Collective.


I won it from the great new The Aussie Handmade Giveaway blog - Goodie!!




Giggle

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Nice win... the dress is gorgeous.

How did we ever exist in a world without internet? How?

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOOT WOOT! That is a pretty dress!