June 8, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday!

On The Menu For Tonight:
Homemade hamburgers.... so easy and sooooooo good!

On My To Do List:
Unpack from being away for long weekend

New Recipe I Tried Last Week:
Not me but hubby made chicken Marsala - Awesome!!

In The Craft Basket:(This list just seems to keep growing - I need to find some time to do them....)
Two of the three 'crazy quilts' I'm making for the kids.... still on the list!
Merryville Playmat
Fabric bangles

Looking Forward To:
My daughters new bed arriving (arrives Wednesday)

Giggle For The Week:
"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

Favourite Blog Post Of The Week (Mine Or Other):
Fabulous Outdoor Chalkboard from The Creative Crate lots of fun and soooo easy to make!

Favourite Photo From Last Week:


We were away for the long weekend at my MIL's on the NSW Coast and took every chance we had to get outside in the gorgeous winter sunshine... we visited the Growers Market on Sunday morning then let the kids run wild on the beach they had a ball and so did Harrison, as you can see, even though he was sitting in the pram and didn't get to have the sand between his toes!



Giggle

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a cute photo!!

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Long weekends are just the best! Sounds like yours was great.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

He is getting so big!