March 14, 2009

You'll 'bookmark' these for sure!!

When I log into my beloved Mac my personalized iGoogle page pops up to greet me. In the top left hand corner of the page are all my 'bookmarked' websites that I visit frequently like my etsy shop, Goggle Analytics, Sydney Morning Herald, my daily blog reads and many more.


This week I added two new website finds to this list and to any etsy shop owners out there once I share with you what they are I bet you'll want to do the same.


The first is www.craftopolis.com. This website has 'treasury hunt' and 'gift guide search' where you can type in your etsy user name and click submit and you will be automatically told if you are currently featured in one of them - no more searching though over 20 pages of treasuries to see if one of those little gold stars pop up! EASY!


The second website I have bookmarked is CraftCult's Heart-o-matic. It's not just about shop hearts, item hearts, single item hearts, and item views. They just added a new tab called Featured, which it would let you find out if you have been featured on the Front Page today and if any of your items are currently in a Gift Guide!!

Have fun with these sites - I know I am!!!

5 comments:

SoBella Creations said...

Great sites Amy! I love the Craft Cult Site especially.

Polka Dot Moon said...

Fabulous sites!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

New England Quilter said...

Great sites - I've already bookmarked them :)
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com
http://newenglandquilter.etsy.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Thank you for the info!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

thanks I did n't know about either of them. very handy!