October 7, 2008

MINI 'Featured Artist' - Heather of My Designer Baby


As most of you know I do a 'Weekly Featured Artist' spot here every Monday highlighting just a sprinkling of the awesome and unique items out there in the great wide world. In my searches and 'blog jogging' for some of these items I have come across a like minded woman, Heather, who has built a fabulous website - My Designer Baby, an 'Online Baby Boutique for the Stylish Mother to Be'!
My Designer Baby states - "My Designer Baby caters to mothers unwilling to lose their sense of style during the child rearing years. Our featured designers have taken ordinary products and made them chic and savvy for the upscale mother. Baby essentials truly can be eye candy!"
I approached Heather about being one Giggleberry Creations 'Weekly Featured Artists' but since Heather herself does not make any of the items in her shop it is hard to answer most of those regular questions. So here is just a little bit about Heather 'MINI feature' style!


Tell us a little about yourself and your shop?
I go to trade shows and contract with designers to sell their products on my site. I am always looking for items that are fashionable and functional. I love fashion and the baby industry has exploded with new trendy, fun items for moms. I strive to find the most eye catching items for mothers and babies.

What is your favorite candy bar and why?
My favorite candy bar is not actually a candy bar, but Lindt truffles! These little truffles are so soothing and take me away from reality for awhile.

If money, responsibilities, and time were no issues where in the great wide world would you go & why?
I have been lucky enough to travel all over the world, but my favorite place are the beaches of Thailand. These beaches are truly paradise!

Thanks for letting us have a sneak peak into your beautiful shop Heather! I know with a baby due in February I'll be back at My Designer Baby for a closer look!!
You can also stay up to date with reviews and news at the My Designer Baby Blog.

No comments: